What is In Your Hands? It’s Worth More Than You Think.
Men and women In the Bible, who use what is in their hands to make a difference.
- Moses use the rod in his hand to divide the red sea and many signs and wonders was done through him.
- David use his sling and stone in his hands to bring down Goliath.
- Elijah and Elisha use their cloak to divide the Jordan river.
- Peter and John use the healing anointing of Jesus upon their lives to heal the man at the beautiful gate.
- Jesus use a lad Five Loaves AND Two Fishes to feed FIVE Thousand men.
Who do you know that lives around you that have used what is in their hands to make a difference in their community?
Perhaps you may be thinking, do I really have something of relevance that is worth more than I think?
The answer is Yes. We’ve all been given something of value to use here on the earth.
When God created us, he didn’t just left us here to wander about on our own. He has given us everything pertaining to life and godliness. 2 Peter 1:3.
These men and women mentioned in the bible with great potential, couldn’t have been able to do anything without the help of the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
They did so much because they depended on the the Father through faith.
Think about the phone in your hands, what can you use it for? A lot of things I guess, that might be of great importance to someone’s life today. You can use it to call and receive messages from loved ones.
But that’s not all. Our phones now have clocks, dates, stop watches etc. Now, our latest IOS and Android phones and Windows phones are loaded with so much functions we can ever exhaust.
Many of us don’t even know that our phones can do so much in little time, yet some of us settle for less.
I have come across many potential people, living a great life but are downcast and broken without hope.
We all need a manual for every phone we purchase. Every manual helps us to truly use the functions in our phones.
The same thing applies to our lives.
We have been given the gift of life but we are still broken, overcome with fears and anxiety. Very many are sinking in sin with few hope to come back but those whom the Son has set FREE is free indeed.
The simple answer for us all today is to turn away from our sins and make Christ the Lord over our lives.
We will not really know what we can do with the life we have been given, until we read and study God’s words.
With the help of his spirit we can be quicken in living a life of love, peace and joy that comes through Christ alone.
Do You Struggle To See Potential In You?
Why not take a pen and paper now.
- Write down some of the things you like and enjoy doing in your life. Like singing and listening to song. Writing or reading. Craft and gardening. Encouraging people and hospitality.
- When you have done that, why not reduce it to the best THREE things. This will help your mind to travel through the memory lane of the past experiences.
- I assume you will have more than THREE in your list. If not, don’t worry about it.
- Do you know you can also Ask your friends and relative, those who truly know you to help in identifying those things they think you are good at doing as I already mentioned in the list above.
- The next step is for you to reduce it to the best ONE thing you truly like and enjoy doing.
- Work on this seriously.
See, you will be well on your way to discovering what is in your hands, that is worth more than you think.
Every great forest begin as a seed.
Every seed carries within itself the potential of a mighty plantation or forest.
Dont underestimate the potential in you. You are amazing!
You are amazing. Created in the hands of the Master, the creator of the heavens and the earth.
I look forward to celebrating what is in your hands that is worth more than you think…
I am sure you know few other men and women in the bible that used what is in their hand to wroth wonders.
I only listed few; David, Moses, Peter and John, Elijah and Elisha and Jesus Christ.
I can’t wait to see what you will be adding to this list.
Add to this endless list.
Your comments are very much appreciated.
Congratulation, if you’ve received Jesus as Lord of your life. I also congratulate you if you haven’t received him into your heart and Life because I know as you read this, something is happening within your heart. His love, joy and peace is revealed to your heart…